For further information on chiropractic treatment, consider the links below;
- Anglo-European College of Chiropractic – this is the oldest chiropractic college in the UK and Dr Finn went to this chiropractic college and graduated from there in 1992.
- The General Chiropractic Council is the regulatory body for all chiropractors. The GCC’s register of chiropractors opened in June 1999 and approximately 2200 chiropractors are currently registered. It is illegal for anyone in the UK who is not registered with the GCC to describe themselves as a chiropractor.
- The British Chiropractic Association of which we are members is the Association that looks after the chiropractors.
- The Royal College of Chiropractors is an academic membership organisation with over 2200 members which promotes excellence in practice. Newcastle Chiropractic Clinic is the only chiropractic clinic in Stoke on Trent and Newcastle to be awarded a PPQM award for excellence in meeting patients’ expectations. Some of the RCC‘s objectives are to promote the art, science and practice of chiropractic; improve and maintain standards in the practice of chiropractic for the benefit of the public and advance the study of and research in chiropractic.
- Spine Health – contains useful information about back pain, back treatment, neck pain and also illustrations.
Take your first step towards better health and call us on 01782 711 191 today
From the team at Newcastle Chiropractic Clinic
Our Chiropractors in Stoke-on-Trent and Newcastle-under-Lyme are here to help you